返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE6集>>

  • 1. This man is a fake and an imposter.
    他是冒充的 是骗子。
  • 2. And I think it's a cruel trick to play,when Matthew's been through so much.
    在马修历经万难之时,耍这种诡计太可恶了。
  • 3. Oh, my dear, don't be too quick to decide.
    亲爱的 别那么早下定论。
  • 4. You never know, this might be a blessing in disguise.
    塞翁失马焉知非福。
  • 5. What do you mean?
    这是什么话。
  • 6. Well, he seems a nice enough chap.
    他听上去是个不错的小伙子。
  • 7. He's not very pretty, of course,but he can walk round the estate on his own two legs
    当然 不是那么俊朗,但他有双腿可以独立行走。
  • 8. and sire a string of sons to continue the line.
    还能生儿育女 延续家族的血脉。
  • 9. I'd say that's a great improvement on the current situation.
    和现在比起来 可是很大的改善。
  • 10. Sybil, could I prevail on you to take me back to my room?
    茜玻 能请你推我回房间吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 88 Previous Next