<< 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE6集>>
-
1. and I fear I'm going to be a great disappointment to you.
恐怕我会让你大失所望的。
-
2. - Cousin Violet is, in part, to blame. - Yes, I usually am.
-这也怪维奥莱特婶母 -通常如此。
-
3. It was she who drew my attention
是她将我的注意力转移到。
-
4. to the plight of the war refugees.
那些水深火热中的战争难民上。
-
5. I feel very guilty, since I chivvied you,and now I'm jumping ship, but I can't run Downton as well.
我很内疚 之前我为此缠着你,现在却又弃你而去 但我不能同时管理唐顿。
-
6. You must go where you can make a difference.
你该到你能大展身手的地方去。
-
7. This is what I think,but I hope you will consider keeping the house open without me.
我也是这么想的,不过我希望你会考虑继续开疗养院。
-
8. I must be honest with you, it was your idea, not ours,so I doubt very much we'll go on with it, now.
我得老实告诉你 这是你的主意 不是我们的,所以我想我们大概会关闭疗养院。
-
9. But what does that matter
不过 一想到你即将投身的事业。
-
10. when one thinks of the work you'll be doing?
这点小事又何足挂齿呢。