<< 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE7集>>
-
1. - You won't mind burning your bridges? - Mind?
-你不怕断了后路吗 -怕?。
-
2. Fetch me the matches!
我愿亲手斩断。
-
3. Yes, you can kiss me,but that is all until everything is settled.
是 你可以吻我,但在一切确定下来之前 仅限于此。
-
4. For now, God knows it's enough that I can kiss you.
苍天可鉴 能吻你我就心满意足了。
-
5. What a day. I can't stop smiling.
多美好的一天啊 我都笑得合不拢嘴了。
-
6. No. But another time,please ask me before you agree to host a wedding.
对 但下次,请你在同意主办婚礼前问一问我的意见。
-
7. - What? - I'm fond of Matthew, of course,but you do realise this means Mary's marriage will be delayed?
-什么 -我当然也喜欢马修,但你没有意识到这会让玛丽的婚礼延后吗。
-
8. I can't help that.
我也没有办法。
-
9. Mary is our first priority, Robert.
我们得优先考虑玛丽 罗伯特。
-
10. And just because Matthew's been lame.
就因为马修之前瘸了。