返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE7集>>

  • 1. I wish we had a sow's ear!
    现在我们连猪耳朵都没有。
  • 2. It'd be better than this brisket.
    肯定比这块胸肉要好。
  • 3. That's just it.
    就是这个意思。
  • 4. Thomas has come by some groceries and such
    托马斯碰巧弄到些杂货什么的。
  • 5. and he's prepared to let them go for the right price.
    只要价钱合适 他有意出手。
  • 6. Oh, he's prepared to let them go, is he?
    有意出手 是吗。
  • 7. And how did he come by them? That's what I'd like to know.
    我倒很想知道 他是怎么碰巧弄到的。
  • 8. Well, they're not stolen, in case you're worried.
    反正不是偷来的 这个你放心。
  • 9. Oh, I'm not worried. You're the one who should be worried.
    我没有不放心 你才应该多担点心。
  • 10. Tell you what.
    跟你说吧。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 90 Previous Next