<< 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE7集>>
-
1. I quite admire it but... consider this.
我倒很是钦佩 不过请您想想。
-
2. Lavinia came back against my orders,determined to look after me for the rest of my life,which meant that she would wash me and feed me and...
拉维尼娅不顾我的反对,仍然决定照顾我一辈子,也就是说她要伺候我吃喝拉撒。
-
3. do things that only the most dedicated nurse would undertake.
要干只有最尽职的护士才会干的苦活。
-
4. And all with no hope of children or any improvement.
而且不可能有孩子 我也无望康复。
-
5. Yes, it's all very admirable...
我知道 确实很值得钦佩。
-
6. and I give her full credit.
这一点我完全承认。
-
7. And giving her that credit, do you think it would be right for me
既然如此 您说我岂能因为腿脚能走。
-
8. to throw her over because I can walk?
便背信弃义吗。
-
9. To dismiss her, because I no longer have need of her services?
就因为我不再需要她照顾 便打发她走。
-
10. Spoken like a man of honour.
此话像个堂堂君子所言。