返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE7集>>

  • 1. I've decided to marry Tom
    我意已决 我要嫁给汤姆。
  • 2. and your coming after me won't change that.
    你们追过来也无济于事。
  • 3. - This isn't the way. - She's right.
    -这样不是办法 -她说得没错。
  • 4. - Of course Mama and Papa will hate it. - Why should they?
    -妈妈爸爸必然不会乐意的 -凭什么。
  • 5. Oh, pipe down.
    你别插嘴。
  • 6. Sybil, can't you let them get used to the idea?
    茜玻 你就不能让他们慢慢接受吗。
  • 7. Take your stand and refuse to budge,but allow them time.
    你可以摆明态度不妥协,但起码给他们时间接受。
  • 8. That way, you won't have to break up the family.
    那样你就不必与家里断绝关系了。
  • 9. They would never give permission.
    他们永远都不会点头。
  • 10. You don't need permission. You're 21.
    你不需要他们点头 你已经21岁了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 90 Previous Next