<< 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE8集>>
-
1. I'd better go up and support your father.
我得上楼去帮帮你父亲了。
-
2. Your threats are hollow, don't you see?
你不觉得你的恐吓很无力吗。
-
3. I won't be received in London? I won't be welcome at court?
不被伦敦接受 不被上流社会欢迎。
-
4. How do I make you understand, I couldn't care less?
我怎么才能让你明白 我毫不在乎。
-
5. I do hope I'm interrupting something.
我希望你们谈得有结果了。
-
6. I only wish you were.
那倒好了。
-
7. But I seem to be getting nowhere. Have you seen Cora?
但我看来毫无进展 你见到柯拉了吗。
-
8. She's lying down.
她在卧床休息。
-
9. And can we blame her?
这也不能怪她。
-
10. Now, Sybil, dear, this sort of thing
茜玻 亲爱的 这种事情。