<< 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE8集>>
-
1. I'm not eloping like a thief in the night.
我又没像贼那样趁夜色私奔。
-
2. I might have once but Mary and Edith talked me out of it.
虽然上次或许也算 但玛丽和伊迪丝劝阻了我。
-
3. The plot thickens.
隐情越露越多嘛。
-
4. - After all, Sybil's had time to think about it. - Mother!
-毕竟 茜玻有足够的时间去考虑 -母亲。
-
5. It is not for us to have an opinion.
我们无权发表观点。
-
6. Mr Molesley, are you quite well?
莫斯利先生 你还好吧。
-
7. - I'm all right, thank you, sir. - I don't believe you are.
-我很好 谢谢 先生 -我不这么觉得。
-
8. The awful truth is, I'm not quite all right.
事实上 我不太舒服。
-
9. And I'm afraid I'm going to ask you to excuse me.
恐怕我不得不先告退了。
-
10. I'm so sorry.
太糟了。