返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE8集>>

  • 1. - He has a weak chest, we mustn't take the risk. - All right.
    -他肺不好 不能冒险叫他来 -好。
  • 2. I suppose we've made a decision, then, to delay?
    那我们就算是定下来了 要推迟了。
  • 3. - I don't think we've got any choice. - No. I'm afraid we don't.
    -我看我们也别无他法 -恐怕是这样。
  • 4. - At least she doesn't seem too serious. - No, no.
    -至少她看来病情不重 -不重。
  • 5. I'd say she's been lucky.
    要我说她算是幸运了。
  • 6. But I am terribly sorry about the wedding.
    但婚礼的事我很遗憾。
  • 7. These things are sent to try us.
    这些事都是对我们的考验。
  • 8. Why didn't anyone tell me she was like this?
    怎么没人告诉我她病得这么重。
  • 9. She took a turn for the worse about half an hour ago.
    她大约半个小时前突然恶化。
  • 10. Where were you?
    你去哪了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 105 Previous Next