返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE8集>>

  • 1. I can help with the bedroom
    我可以去帮忙收拾卧房。
  • 2. then I'll sort out a room for his man
    然后我去帮他仆人收拾出一间房。
  • 3. and I'll serve at dinner.
    我还能去伺候晚宴。
  • 4. - But I've no money to pay you. - Call it rent.
    -但我没法付你工钱啊 -就当是交房租了。
  • 5. The awful truth is the wedding simply cannot go ahead.
    不幸的是 婚礼是无法进行了。
  • 6. - Don't say that. - I must.
    -别这么说 -不说不行啊。
  • 7. Dr Clarkson says you'll be groggy for at least a week,maybe even longer.
    克拉克森医生说你至少这一周都会没精打采的,或许还会更久。
  • 8. - We have to face the facts. - What about my father?
    -我只能面对现实 -那我父亲怎么办。
  • 9. Well, Matthew can telephone him.
    马修可以去给他打电话。
  • 10. He can't come here while everyone's ill.
    这里这么多病人 他不能过来。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 105 Previous Next