返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 唐顿庄园 第2季 第xE8集>>

  • 1. if Ethel were to care for him in your own house?
    照顾孩子 对你们也没有坏处啊。
  • 2. She could be his nurse.
    她可以做他的保姆。
  • 3. - That might be possible. - Of course she can't be his nurse.
    -那样也行 -她当然不能做他的保姆。
  • 4. Just think for a minute.
    好好想想吧。
  • 5. We mean to bring him up as a gentleman.
    我们要把他抚养成一位绅士。
  • 6. Send him to Harrow and Oxford,and all the while his mother's down in the servant's hall.
    把他送去哈罗公学和牛津读书,而他妈妈却待在仆人休息室里。
  • 7. - How does that work? - I could.
    -这像样吗 -我可以的。
  • 8. No, no, no. Don't you see?
    不不不 你不明白吗。
  • 9. We want to raise him as our grandson,not as a housemaid's bastard!
    我们要把他当做我们的孙子养大,而不是作为一个女佣的私生子。
  • 10. Well, he has to know the truth sometime.
    他总有一天得知道事情真相。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 105 Previous Next