<< 唐顿庄园 第3季 第2012.Christmas.Special集>>
-
1. 10 hours crawling through heather
在野花里摸爬滚打了十个小时。
-
2. and nothing to show for it.
结果一无所获。
-
3. Perhaps it's a parable of life.
或许是某种人生的隐喻呢。
-
4. Reminds me of the trenches rather.
让我想起了在前线的日子。
-
5. Hours of inching through mud
在烂泥里一寸一寸向前挪几个钟头。
-
6. with no discernible purpose.
没有明确目标。
-
7. Why don't you come fly-fishing tomorrow?
你明天能来钓鱼吗。
-
8. We might see a bit more activity.
可能还会有所收获。
-
9. You could bring your evening clothes to change at Duneagle.
你可以带上晚礼服 在唐伊阁换。
-
10. That's rather an imposition.
会不会不大合适。