<< 唐顿庄园 第3季 第S03E01集>>
-
1. - not the other way round. - I'd be happy to be a valet, sir.
-而不是反过来 -我愿意做男仆。
-
2. Especially in the big house.
尤其在大宅里工作。
-
3. We won't be at the big house for long.
我们不会在大宅待很长。
-
4. To be honest, Molesley,I want to live more simply after the wedding.
说实话 莫斯利,婚后我想生活得简单些。
-
5. And besides, Mother absolutely relies on you.
而且 母亲可离不开你呢。
-
6. Well, that's very nice to hear, sir. Thank you.
您这么说我很开心 先生 谢谢您。
-
7. You must be exhausted, my lord.
您一定累坏了 老爷。
-
8. You can't have spent more than two hours in London.
在伦敦待了还不到两个小时。
-
9. It was sufficient.
足够了。
-
10. The new footman arrived while you were gone.
您不在的时候 新男仆已经到了。