<< 唐顿庄园 第3季 第S03E03集>>
-
1. - But... - Excuse me, Mr Molesley,I've got work to do, even if you haven't.
-但是... -抱歉 莫斯利先生,你闲着 可我还有活儿要干呢。
-
2. I'll deal with you later.
我回头再跟你算账。
-
3. You're in the soup.
这下你可倒霉了。
-
4. I wouldn't be in her bad books for a gold clock.
就是给我个金表 我也不愿招惹她。
-
5. You must've said something Molesley misinterpreted.
你肯定说了什么让莫斯利误会的话。
-
6. But I don't say anything to him, my lady,beyond "Pass the salt" and "Get out of the way".
可我都不跟他讲话 夫人,只会说"递下盐"或是"别挡道"。
-
7. There must have been something.
你肯定表现出了什么。
-
8. I'm afraid I do feel let down, O'Brien. I really do,and right on top of the wedding...
但之前我真是觉得失望 奥布瑞恩,又是婚礼这节骨眼上。
-
9. - You sent for me, My Lady. - Yes.
-夫人 您找我 -是的。
-
10. Thank you, O'Brien.
谢谢 奥布瑞恩。