返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 唐顿庄园 第3季 第S03E03集>>

  • 1. - Then what? - There's lobster rissoles in mousseline sauce.
    -然后呢 -还有薄汁油焖龙虾。
  • 2. Or calvados-glazed to duckling.
    或者苹果白兰地闷子鸭。
  • 3. Or you fancy a little asparagus salad with Champagne saffron vinaigrette.
    香槟和藏红花醋拌的芦笋沙拉。
  • 4. When I think how you've gone to such pains...
    想想你费了多少事啊。
  • 5. Don't mind me. What about the pain of that poor girl upstairs?
    我算什么 想想楼上的女孩此刻多痛苦吧。
  • 6. Jilted at the alter... I don't think I couldn't stand the shame.
    临阵弃婚...这耻辱我可受不了。
  • 7. Then it's lucky no-one's ever asked you, isn't it.
    幸好从来没人向你求婚 是吧。
  • 8. Poor thing. How will she find the strength to hold up her head?
    真可怜 她要怎么才能恢复得过来呀。
  • 9. I swear I'd have to run away and hide in a place where no-one knew me.
    要是我 我就躲到一个谁都不认识我的地方。
  • 10. I think she's well out of it.
    我觉得这倒是好事。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 70 Previous Next