<< 唐顿庄园 第3季 第S03E04集>>
-
1. I've got no life.
我没有未来了。
-
2. I exist, but barely.
我只是苟延残喘。
-
3. Ethel, we all know the route you've taken.
艾瑟尔 我们知道你做了什么。
-
4. It's good of you to have me here.
您肯让我来真是好心。
-
5. All I mean is that
我的意思是。
-
6. I work with others like you to rebuild their lives.
我也帮其他你这样的人洗心革面。
-
7. Can't we work together to find a way for you to keep your son?
我们怎么就不能合力想办法保住你儿子呢。
-
8. With his grandparents,Charlie can build a life that is whatever he wishes it to be.
查理的爷爷奶奶,能给他任何他想要的生活。
-
9. With all respect, ma'am,you and I working together could never offer him that.
恕我直言 夫人,我们再怎么努力也做不到这一点。
-
10. You want me to write to them again.
你要我再给他们写信。