<< 唐顿庄园 第3季 第S03E04集>>
-
1. I was always against any personal violence, I swear it.
我一向反对任何形式的人身伤害 我发誓。
-
2. So at least we can sleep in our beds.
那我们今晚能睡个安稳觉咯。
-
3. Maybe, but you weren't against the violent destruction of property.
即使如此 你没反对他们暴力破坏他人财产。
-
4. I've told you, the sight of it was worse than I expected.
我说过了 我没想到烧起来会那样。
-
5. So what was the deal you managed to extract from the Home Secretary?
那您跟内政大臣到底达成了什么协议。
-
6. They don't want to make a martyr of him.
他们不想把他变成烈士。
-
7. And with Sybil they think they could have
加上他们还怕茜玻。
-
8. another Maud Gonne on their hand or Lady Gregory.
会成为茅德·冈 或者格雷戈里夫人。
-
9. Or worse if they are not careful.
弄不好还会更糟。
-
10. Lady Gregory. Countess Markievicz.
格雷戈里夫人 马克耶维其伯爵夫人。