返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 唐顿庄园 第3季 第S03E06集>>

  • 1. Anyone who has use of their limbs can make a salmon mousse.
    不缺胳膊少腿的人都能做。
  • 2. Lamb chops portmanteau... I don't know.
    杂烩羊排 我没把握。
  • 3. Surely you can cut up a bit of chicken liver and some parsley.
    鸡肝和欧芹你总会切吧。
  • 4. Why not serve bread and cheese and have done with it?
    要不你干脆用面包奶酪糊弄过去吧。
  • 5. You're right. I'll give it a go.
    好吧 我试试。
  • 6. Forgive me for barging in, but I have a little plan.
    恕我冒昧 我有事跟你说。
  • 7. Oh, goodness. You've changed. It's much later than I realised.
    天啊 你都更衣了 没想到都这么晚了。
  • 8. We're rather prompt.
    我们换得早。
  • 9. Robert's invited Mr Travis to dine with us.
    罗伯特邀请崔维斯先生共进晚餐了。
  • 10. What was your plan?
    你有什么事。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 76 Previous Next