<< 唐顿庄园 第3季 第S03E07集>>
-
1. I'll talk things through with Carson
我会跟卡森好好商量。
-
2. and we'll see what we can come up with.
看看能想出什么办法来。
-
3. It makes no sense to retain this bit as a separate section.
把这块地分割出来毫无道理。
-
4. No sense at all.
完全说不通。
-
5. But of course Jarvis won't see that because he hates change.
可贾维斯厌恶改变 当然不这么觉得。
-
6. Just try to carry Papa with you. That's all I ask.
我只求你尽量让爸爸认同你的做法。
-
7. He'll be with me in the end because this is the only way forward
他最终会认同的 因为这是唯一出路。
-
8. and at some point he's going to see that.
总有一天他会意识到这一点。
-
9. Some point in the near future I hope.
希望这一天不用等得太久。
-
10. What's the matter with you both?
你们俩到底怎么回事。