<< 唐顿庄园 第3季 第S03E07集>>
-
1. Come on, Tommy. Come and eat down here.
来吧 汤米 和我一起在楼下吃。
-
2. They seem like a nice lot. What's the matter?
他们看起来都很亲切 怎么了。
-
3. Are you too grand for them now?
他们现在配不上你了吗。
-
4. They know that I'm not,but my mother-in-law has been kind enough to invite you to stay and dine.
他们了解我的为人,但我岳母好心邀你留宿并共进晚餐。
-
5. And I'll not let you snub her. Now, get a move on.
我不会让你冷落了她 快起身吧。
-
6. I know. You always said he would bring shame on this house.
我知道 你总说他迟早会给家族蒙羞。
-
7. No, Mrs Hughes. For once, I will hold my tongue.
不 休斯太太 这次我不会这么说。
-
8. I thought Mr Branson's
我认为布兰森先生。
-
9. respect for her ladyship's invitation exemplary.
如此尊重夫人的邀请值得赞赏。
-
10. Well. 'Mr' Branson's done something right, for a change.
布兰森先生做得对 真稀奇。