<< 唐顿庄园 第3季 第S03E07集>>
-
1. As he should have been, by God.
确实应该生气。
-
2. My auntie says he might have been faking because I walked in,but it didn't look fake to me.
我姨妈说他可能看到我进去 故意装着发火,但我觉得不像。
-
3. Well, we can always rely on your aunt to take the ungenerous view.
你姨妈一贯持有这种狭隘的看法。
-
4. You will not speak of this to anyone. Is that clear?
不许跟任何人提起这件事 明白了吗。
-
5. I don't want to hear the subject even mentioned in the servants' hall.
关于这件事 我不想在休息室听到一个字。
-
6. Very good, Mr Carson.
好的 卡森先生。
-
7. The world can be a shocking place, Alfred,but you are a man now and you must learn to take it on the chin.
这个世界总是无奇不有 阿尔弗雷德,但你是男人 一定要学会忍。
-
8. Beg pardon, Ma'am. I was miles away.
请您原谅 夫人 我走神了。
-
9. That's all right.
没关系。
-
10. I just wanted to let you know that I was back.
我来只想让你知道我回来了。