返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 唐顿庄园 第3季 第S03E08集>>

  • 1. I'm sorry, Mr Carson,but I can't stay quiet if my conscience prompts me differently.
    抱歉 卡森先生,但我的良心不允许我对此保持沉默。
  • 2. I won't turn a blind eye to sin.
    我不能姑息养奸。
  • 3. I've asked Ethel to bring us some coffee.
    我让艾瑟尔去端咖啡了。
  • 4. Oh, I'm not supposed to drink coffee. My mother doesn't approve.
    我不能喝咖啡 我母亲不让。
  • 5. - Would you like something else? - Absolutely not.
    -你想喝点别的吗 -不用了。
  • 6. After all, she won't find out unless you tell her.
    反正你们不说 她也不会知道。
  • 7. - How is Lady Flintshire? - Incredibly busy.
    -弗林特夏尔夫人怎么样 -忙得不可开交。
  • 8. Daddy works harder than a slave,so she has to manage everything else by herself.
    爸爸工作得比奴隶还要辛苦,所以其余的事都交给她来处理了。
  • 9. I doubt he works harder than a slave.
    他不大可能比奴隶还辛苦。
  • 10. Cousin Isobel is very literal.
    伊泽贝尔堂亲很较真。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 106 Previous Next