<< 老友记 第2季 第08集>>
-
1. it's not very Thanksgiving-y.
感恩节的味道。
-
2. How about Pilgrim Macholate mousse?
那感恩节清教徒慕斯呢。
-
3. What makes it Pilgrim?
哪里像清教徒。
-
4. We'll put buckles on it.
放点搭扣上去。
-
5. Did Ross call?
罗斯来电话没。
-
6. No, I'm sorry.
很遗憾 没有。
-
7. Why didn't he call?
他为什么没打来。
-
8. He's gonna stay with Julie, isn't he?
他要跟朱莉在一起 是不是。
-
9. He's gonna stay with her and she's going to be all,"Hi, I'm Julie. Ross picked me.
他要跟她在一起 然后她会这样,"我是朱莉 罗斯选我"。
-
10. We'll get married and have lots of kids and dig up stuff together!"
"我们要结婚 生一堆孩子 然后全家一起挖骨头"。