<< 老友记 第2季 第08集>>
-
1. Maybe we should go.
也许我们该回避。
-
2. No, you guys, you really don't have to go, we're done talking.
不 你们真的不用走 我们已经谈完了。
-
3. Rach, come on, look, I know how you must feel.
拜托 我知道你一定...。
-
4. No! You don't, Ross.
不 你不 罗斯。
-
5. Imagine the worst things you think about yourself.
想像一下 你觉得自己最大的缺陷。
-
6. Now, how would you feel if the one person that you trusted the most in the world
如果这个世界上 你最信任的人。
-
7. ... not only thinks them too...
不止也看成是缺陷。
-
8. ... but actually uses them as reasons not to be with you.
还用来当做不跟你在一起的理由 换了你会怎么样。
-
9. No, but see, I want to be with you in spite of all those things.
就算是那样 我还是想要跟你在一起。
-
10. Oh, well, that's, that's mighty big of you, Ross.
你真是宽宏大量 罗斯。