返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第2季 第09集>>

  • 1. Well, maybe he's this really cool pharmacist guy.
    也可能他是一个很不错的药剂师。
  • 2. Yeah, maybe! And I'll knock on the door...
    对 有可能 对 然后我会跑去敲他家的门。
  • 3. ...and he'll hug me, and I'll have a dad!
    他会拥抱我 我会有个爸爸。
  • 4. I'll go to his pharmacy and everyone will be nice to me...
    然后大家都会对我很友善。
  • 5. ... because, you know, I'm Frank's daughter.
    因为我是弗兰克的女儿。
  • 6. So why not go knock?
    那怎么不去敲门。
  • 7. Because, I mean, what if he's not this great-dad guy?
    因为如果他不够做父亲的资格呢。
  • 8. What if he's still the dirtbag who ran out on my mom and us?
    如果他还是那个抛妻弃女的浑球呢。
  • 9. You know what?
    你知道吗。
  • 10. I've already lost a fake dad this week.
    我这个礼拜已经失去一个假爸爸了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 35 Previous Next