<< 老友记 第2季 第11集>>
-
1. Do you wanna see me cry?
你想看到我哭吗。
-
2. Sir! No sir!
长官 不是 长官。
-
3. All right, you!
好了 你呢。
-
4. No. Look, I told you I am not a part of this thing.
不 听着 我说过我不参与这件事。
-
5. All right, look, Ross. I realize that you have issues with Carol and Susan,and I feel for you, I do.
罗斯 我知道你跟卡罗尔和苏珊有过节,我很同情你 真的。
-
6. But if you don't help me cook,I'm gonna take a bunch of those little hot dogs,and I'm gonna create a new appetizer called "pigs in Ross".
但是如果你不帮我,我会用那一堆热狗肠,创造出一道新的开胃菜叫"罗斯猪肉卷"。
-
7. All right, ball the melon.
好 挖香瓜球。
-
8. Hey! How come I'm stuck dicing, when he gets to ball the melon.
为什么我得切丁 他却可以挖香瓜球呢。
-
9. How's it going?
进行得怎么样。
-
10. It's goin' great. Right on schedule.
非常顺利 照计划进行着。