返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第2季 第18集>>

  • 1. Ok, uh, Billy Dreskin, Pete Carney,Barry, and uh, oh,Paolo.
    比利·崔斯津 彼得·卡尼,巴瑞 还有,保罗。
  • 2. Oh yes, the weenie from Torrini.
    对 意大利来的蠢驴。
  • 3. Oh honey, are you jealous of Paolo?
    亲爱的 你嫉妒保罗吗。
  • 4. Oh, c'mon, I'm so much happier
    我跟他在一起 从没像。
  • 5. - with you than I ever was with him. - Really?
    -跟你在一起这么快乐过 -真的。
  • 6. Oh please. That Paolo thing was barely a relationship.
    拜托 跟保罗那一段连交往都算不上。
  • 7. All it really was was just, ya know, meaningless animal sex.
    那只能算是无意义的野兽般的性关系。
  • 8. Ok, ya know, that sounded soooo much better in my head.
    这话在我脑中听起来不是这个味道。
  • 9. Eddie, I didn't sleep with your ex-girlfriend.
    艾迪 我没有跟你的前女友上床。
  • 10. That's very interesting, ya know,'cause that's exactly what someone who slept with her would say.
    有意思,因为跟她上过床的人 都会这么说。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 34 Previous Next