返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第2季 第22集>>

  • 1. I mean, maybe it's a little quieter, less obvious sorta fun,but, you know, if people would just give it a chance...
    或许是安静了一点 比较含蓄的乐趣,但如果大家给一个机会...。
  • 2. You want me to see a therapist?
    你要我去看心理医生。
  • 3. Sweetheart, you obviously have a problem.
    亲爱的 你显然有问题了。
  • 4. You've chosen a boyfriend exactly like your father.
    你居然选了一个 跟你爸一模一样的男朋友。
  • 5. Ok mom, you know what, fine, I'll make an appointment ok,but you know what, right now, I gotta go, I gotta go do a thing.
    妈 好的 我会去预约时间的,现在我得走了 我得去做一件事。
  • 6. Did you know your mother spent
    你知道吗 你老妈居然花了。
  • 7. $1200 dollars on bansai trees.
    一千二百块买一个盆栽。
  • 8. I felt like Gulliver around that place.
    我觉得我好像在小人国的森林里。
  • 9. Daddy, daddy, you know what,I really wanna hear more about this, I really do,but I just have, I just have to do a, some stuff.
    爸 你知道吗,我真的很想再多听听 真的,但我有点事要处理下。
  • 10. You work and you work and you work at a marriage
    我一直很努力很努力想要挽救这段婚姻。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 34 Previous Next