<< 老友记 第2季 第22集>>
-
1. But nooo, they got into a huge fight
但不 毕业典礼致词到一半时。
-
2. in the middle of the commencement address.
他们就吵得不可开交了。
-
3. Bishop Tutu actually had to stop and shush them.
图图主教还得停下来 叫他们两个住口。
-
4. But you know what, you know what the good news is?
你们知道好消息是什么吗。
-
5. I get to serve coffee for the next 8 hours.
我接着可以帮人倒八小时的咖啡了。
-
6. Ok, so I guess we don't invite her parents.
那看来不能邀请她父母了。
-
7. Well, how bout just her mom?
只邀请她妈妈怎么样。
-
8. Why her mom?
为什么。
-
9. Cause I already invited her.
因为我已经请了。
-
10. Ooh, ooh, did you ask Stacy Roth?
你请了史戴西·罗丝吗。