<< 老友记 第2季 第23集>>
-
1. Why aren't you at home in bed?
那你为什么不在家里躺着休息。
-
2. 'Cause my, my grandmother's never had chicken pox.
因为我外婆没出过水痘。
-
3. Please, please tell me you have,'cause oh my God, I forgot how cute you are.
拜托 告诉我你出过,老天 我忘了你多可爱了。
-
4. I'm sorry, I never had 'em.
抱歉 我没出过。
-
5. If I had one wish,it would be to build a time machine,go back to when I was 7, when Jimmy Hauser had the chicken pox.
如果可以许一个愿,我要造个时光机器,我要回到七岁 吉米·豪泽出水痘时。
-
6. I would grab that kid and rub him all over my face.
我会抓住那小子 整个人在我脸上蹭。
-
7. Yeah, or you know, you could just wish that I didn't have them now.
或许你也可以希望 我现在没出水痘。
-
8. Can I please see your face?
我可以看你的脸吗。
-
9. Nope. You don't want to see a face covered with pox.
不行 你不会想看一张痘子脸的。
-
10. Your face could be covered with lochs, I wouldn't care.
你脸上全是海湾我也不会在乎。