<< 唐顿庄园 第5季 第downton.abbey.s05.christmas.special集>>
-
1. I shall scowl if I think you deserve it.
如果我觉得你活该 就会对你绷着脸。
-
2. I never meant it to happen.
我是无意的。
-
3. Isn't there something called
不是有个说法。
-
4. 'forgiveness through good intention'.
"善意体现宽恕"吗。
-
5. Only for Catholics. Let's sit down.
只针对天主教徒 我们坐下吧。
-
6. Surely you can't have meant for Daisy to make the broth
你该不会是让黛西替你做汤。
-
7. instead of your good self?
而不是亲自上阵吧。
-
8. This is all for show, isn't it?
这都是做给人看的 对吗。
-
9. Your intention was to serve Daisy's excellent soup
你想把黛西做的美味浓汤端上桌。
-
10. and take the credit yourself.
把功劳揽在自己身上吧。