<< 唐顿庄园 第6季 第1集>>
-
1. Bad enough, I hope,to make you feel small and foolish and immature,and unable to control your feelings in an adult manner.
希望能严重到,让你认识到自己的卑微 愚蠢和幼稚,无法像个大人那样控制自己的情绪。
-
2. I feel all those things already.
我已经意识到了。
-
3. But not bad enough for you to lose your place.
但又不至于让你失去职位。
-
4. If it were up to me, it might be different.
如果要我决定 就不是如此。
-
5. But Her Ladyship insisted on a second chance.
但夫人坚持再给你个机会。
-
6. - Thank you, Mr Carson. - Don't thank me, thank her.
-谢谢 卡森先生 -别谢我 谢她。
-
7. Now, get back to the party before I change my mind.
回派对上去吧 免得我改主意。
-
8. Right, well, shall we rejoin the others?
我们回到大家中间去吧。
-
9. Before we do...
先等等。
-
10. ..I know I've been putting you off...
我知道我一直在拖延。