<< 唐顿庄园 第6季 第1集>>
-
1. How did you find out about this?
你怎么知道的。
-
2. They wrote to me.
他们写信给我了。
-
3. Who did? I'm the hospital Almoner.
谁写的 我可是医院司务。
-
4. Nobody's written to me.
怎么没人写信给我。
-
5. Ever since you took that position,you talk as if you run the place.
自从你接受了那职位,你语气就像是管事的一样。
-
6. I do run the place!
本来就是我在经营。
-
7. Or, at least, I know every detail of how it's run.
至少我非常了解医院的方方面面。
-
8. And I ought to be told about any proposed changes.
我理应知道任何改动建议。
-
9. You're being told now.
你现在知道了。
-
10. If you must know,it was a friend, on the board in York, who whispered it to me.
你要是非得知道的话,是约克委员会的一位朋友悄悄告诉我的。