<< 唐顿庄园 第6季 第1集>>
-
1. to make a decent show in the London house,but what's the point of storing the rest?
好在伦敦装个门面,但其他的留着何用呢。
-
2. This life is over for us. It won't come back.
我们这种生活已经结束 而且不会恢复了。
-
3. I admire you. Too many people just hang on and hang on,instead of facing things as they really are.
我钦佩您 太多人一直撑着,而不是面对现实。
-
4. But we did hang on, I'm afraid. We hung on for far too long.
我们的确撑了 撑了太久。
-
5. And now there's nothing left.
现在什么都不剩了。
-
6. Learn from us.
吸取我们的教训吧。
-
7. Ah, there are the Hendersons.
亨德森夫妇来了。
-
8. Is there anything you'd like to buy, or are we just looking?
你要买什么吗 还是我们就来看看。
-
9. I wanted to see the house as much as anything.
我主要想看看房子。
-
10. I know this hall from Christmas parties and the like,but er...I've a mind to poke around.
我圣诞节派对时来过这里,但我想到处看看。