<< 唐顿庄园 第6季 第1集>>
-
1. - Daisy! - You boot out families who've been here for generations.
-黛西 -您赶走了世代在这里生活的家庭。
-
2. What gives you the right to do that?
您凭什么那么做。
-
3. Mrs Mason, there's really no -
梅森太太 没必要...。
-
4. I don't think you're the man to tell me.
我觉得您没资格教训我。
-
5. Daisy. Pull yourself together. What do you think you're doing?
黛西 镇定一点 你在干什么啊。
-
6. A man who sells his wedding presents?
卖自己的结婚礼物。
-
7. Do you know what it meant for a farmer to give half a crown?
您知道一个农户捐半克朗是多大的事吗。
-
8. - Or don't you care? - Daisy, stop this at once!
-您不在乎吗 -黛西 够了。
-
9. I'm sorry, m'lord, but no.
抱歉 老爷 不行。
-
10. Mr Mason has given his whole life to this farm,like his father and grandfather before him,but where's the gratitude?
梅森先生一辈子都在农场干活儿,他父亲 他祖父都是如此,您不知道感激吗。