<< 唐顿庄园 第6季 第1集>>
-
1. Mr Henderson, I'm sure she doesn't mean to be rude.
亨德森先生 她无意冒犯您。
-
2. You can't imagine that if I do keep on some of the tenants,her father-in-law would now be among them?
您觉得我即便想留下一些佃户,现在还会愿留下她公公吗。
-
3. Now, please don't be hasty. She's upset for old Mason -
别急着决定 她就是替梅森先生生气。
-
4. I'm sorry, Darnley. I don't find this sort of thing amusing.
抱歉 达恩利 我不觉得这很有趣。
-
5. Good day, Mrs Mason. You have not helped your cause.
日安 梅森太太 你帮了自己倒忙。
-
6. - I'm speaking for myself, not - Good day, Mrs Mason.
-我的话只代表自己 -再见 梅森太太。
-
7. Now, will you excuse me? The auction's starting.
失陪了 拍卖要开始了。
-
8. - I'm sure she didn't mean any - Oh, God. What have I done?
-她无意... -天呐 我干了什么。
-
9. I daresay he'll cool off.
他会冷静下来的。
-
10. I wouldn't put money on it.
我可不敢肯定。