<< 唐顿庄园 第6季 第2集>>
-
1. Was it heck as like? They pay for one servant
怎么可能 他们雇的是一个人。
-
2. and they want a whole bleeding household thrown in.
却要干一群人的活儿。
-
3. I don't understand why you bother with him.
真不知你为什么还搭理他。
-
4. I know you don't.
我知道你不明白。
-
5. So I can't speak to Her Ladyship?
我不能跟夫人说话吗。
-
6. She didn't say that,she just said she didn't think she could help.
她没那么说,她只是说她觉得帮不上忙。
-
7. I'd like to hear it from her lips,otherwise I'll feel I've done nothing, except make things worse.
但我想听她亲口说,否则我会觉得我没帮忙 只帮了倒忙。
-
8. - Well, then, ask her. - But don't be angry with her.
-那就问问她 -但别冲她发火。
-
9. It's not Her Ladyship's fault.
这不是夫人的错。
-
10. Maybe not, but it's the system's fault.
或许吧 但错在体制。