<< 唐顿庄园 第6季 第2集>>
-
1. It isn't friendly, you know, to stir her up into opposition.
扇动她站到反对派可不友好。
-
2. It's not very friendly to squash her into submission either.
逼她就范也不算友好。
-
3. Excuse me, but I don't need to be stirred or squashed.
抱歉 我不需要扇动或逼迫。
-
4. - The facts speak for themselves. - Your facts or mine?
-事实会说话的 -你的事实还是我的。
-
5. What's the difference?
有什么区别。
-
6. Mine are the true facts.
我的事实才是事实。
-
7. Shall we continue this in my office?
我们去我办公室继续吧。
-
8. I wish we could persuade you to help us stem the tide of change.
我希望我们能说服你抵御改变。
-
9. I'm just not convinced
我就是觉得。
-
10. it's the right way forward, to go backward.
走向未来不该用倒退的方式。