<< 唐顿庄园 第6季 第6集>>
-
1. Partly to watch me driving of course,but mainly so that I can see you.
一部分是来看我赛车,主要是我想见到你。
-
2. - And I know you're not interested in racing. - It's not only that.
-我知道你对赛车没兴趣 -不是只因为那个。
-
3. I don't know why I haven't told you before now,but...
我不知道我怎么还没跟你说起过,但是。
-
4. Matthew died in a car crash.
马修死于车祸。
-
5. Yes, I know. Evelyn told me.
我知道 艾弗林告诉我了。
-
6. - So you understand. - Of course I understand.
-那么你理解了 -当然。
-
7. The car is your enemy. But it's myfriend,and all I ask is that you give it a second chance.
车是你的敌人 但它是我的朋友,我只求你再给它个机会。
-
8. After all, it's not as if you're driving around in a Hansom cab.
毕竟 你也不是成天坐马车。
-
9. Excellent. Um, in here.
这可好 过来。
-
10. Heavens, Mr Talbot. Is this part of your plan to convince me?
老天 塔伯特先生 这也是你说服我的计策吗。