<< 唐顿庄园 第6季 第6集>>
-
1. Well, that's rather what I want to talk about, Mr Barrow.
我正想跟你谈这个 巴罗先生。
-
2. Do you want us to leave you to it, Mr Carson?
要我们先退下吗 卡森先生。
-
3. If you wouldn't mind.
如果你们不介意。
-
4. I hope you're not planning to hit me with that.
希望您不是想拿那个打我。
-
5. No. But I will not beat about the bush either, Mr Barrow.
不 但我也不兜圈子了 巴罗先生。
-
6. Someone has reported that you seem
有人说 你似乎和。
-
7. to have a private understanding with Andrew.
安迪私下建立了关系。
-
8. Not this again.
不会又提这茬吧。
-
9. I might not have given it much mind,but I was upstairs last night quite late,and I saw him leave your room.
我本可能不怎么会多想,但我昨晚很晚时在楼上,看到了他离开你的房间。
-
10. Mr Carson, how long do I have to work in this house before
卡森先生 我要在这家干多久。