<< 唐顿庄园 第6季 第6集>>
-
1. I don't suppose we could open the house on a regular basis?
我们不能定期开放大宅吗。
-
2. - For charity, you mean? - No, for us.
-做慈善吗 -不是 作为收入。
-
3. Well, the house costs a ton of money to run, and at the moment,it doesn't raise a penny towards washing its own face.
维持大宅要花不少钱 而现下,它本身又不能产生任何收入。
-
4. Tell me you're not being serious, Tom.
你不是说真的吧 汤姆。
-
5. To charge money so people can come and snoop around our home?
卖门票让人来我们家里乱看。
-
6. What a revolting suggestion.
这主意真让人反感。
-
7. - It is rather a frightful idea. - All right.
-是挺让人担心的 -好吧。
-
8. There may come a day when we simply can't
但将来有一天 我们可能。
-
9. ignore such a large source of income at our fingertips.
将再无法无视这么一笔唾手可得的丰厚收入。
-
10. Hopefully when I am dust.
希望那时候我早不在了。