<< 唐顿庄园 第6季 第7集>>
-
1. Your family's ward?
你们家的养女吗。
-
2. You see, I'm much fonder of her than anyone else,and I'd hate to leave her behind.
是这样 我比其他人都更喜欢她,我不想丢下她。
-
3. If she means that much to you.
如果你这么在乎她。
-
4. Of course, I hope we'll have children of our own before close of play.
当然 我希望我们终能有自己的孩子。
-
5. Oh, absolutely. I'd like that, too.
当然 我也希望。
-
6. - Does that mean you accept? - Not quite.
-那你是同意了吗 -还不行。
-
7. I'll have to think about it.
我还得想想。
-
8. I'm sorry to be a killjoy, but I must.
抱歉扫了兴 但我必须想想。
-
9. Be my guest. I'm not going to marry anyone else.
尽管想吧 我反正是非卿不娶。
-
10. Not until after you've broken my heart, anyway.
至少被你伤透心之前不会。