返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 唐顿庄园 第6季 第7集>>

  • 1. - Why? - She didn't say, My Lady,but she seems eager to see you all.
    -什么事啊 -她没说 夫人,但她似乎急着见你们。
  • 2. Also, er, Mr Spratt rang
    另外 斯普拉特先生打来了。
  • 3. to ask when you'd be arriving from London.
    问您什么时候从伦敦回来。
  • 4. - Mr Spratt? - The Dowager Countess' butler.
    -斯普拉特先生 -老夫人家的管家。
  • 5. Oh, that Mr Spratt. What did he want?
    他啊 他有什么事。
  • 6. - Again, no explanation was proffered. - Curiouser and curiouser.
    -他也没有说 -真是越来越奇怪了。
  • 7. Isobel, I hope we haven't kept you waiting for hours.
    伊泽贝尔 希望你没等太久。
  • 8. Not at all, it's entirely my fault. I got here far too early.
    没有 是我的错 我来得太早了。
  • 9. - How was it? - Perfectly terrible, as it happens,but let's not go into that now.
    -怎么样 -事实上 糟糕透了,我们先别说了。
  • 10. Oh, I am sorry. And, to be quite honest,- I feel rather awkward. - Why, what is it?
    真遗憾 老实说,-我觉得有点尴尬 -怎么了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 78 Previous Next