<< 绝命毒师 第2季 第05集>>
-
1. Something came up.
出了点状况。
-
2. Something came up?
出了状况。
-
3. One of my guys got held up by a couple junkies.
我的一个人被一帮吸毒的困住了。
-
4. Lost an ounce. But it's cool, okay? Skinny Pete's cool.
损失了一盎司 但还好瘦子皮特没事。
-
5. So you're saying that
所以你的意思是。
-
6. Your guy got robbed. Or, rather, you got robbed,But it doesn't matter.
你的人被抢劫了 或者说 你被抢劫了,但是没关系。
-
7. Dude, it's called "breakage," okay?
傻瓜 那个叫损耗。
-
8. Like K-Mart. Shit breaks.
就像大超市 货品总会有损耗。
-
9. And you're thinking this is acceptable?
而且你觉得这些都可以接受。
-
10. It's the cost of business, yo.
这就是做生意的代价 唷。