<< 绝命毒师 第3季 第09集>>
-
1. This is the nail salon, right?
假设这是美甲店。
-
2. I take your dirty money
我用你的赃款。
-
3. and I slip it into the salon's nice, clean cash flow.
用作美甲店运营的合法流动资金。
-
4. That's called layering.
此为掩人耳目。
-
5. Final step, integration.
最后一着 洗钱完毕。
-
6. The revenues from the salon go to the owner.
美甲店的收入就流进老板的口袋。
-
7. That's you. Your filthy drug money has been transformed
也就是你 你那肮脏的毒品交易赃款。
-
8. into nice, clean, taxable income,brought to you by a savvy investment in a thriving business.
就变的合法了 还是税后所得,通过理性投资 你的"事业"将蒸蒸日上。
-
9. So you want me to buy this place so I can pay taxes.
所以你想要我买下这地方来交税。
-
10. I'm a criminal, yo.
我可是个罪犯。