<< 绝命毒师 第4季 第05集>>
-
1. I mean, uh, boy, if you applied that big brain of his
我是说 要是能将那样的聪明才智。
-
2. to something good, I don't know,who knows what could have helped humanity
用到好的地方,天知道那能帮助人类。
-
3. or something like that, you know?
取得多少成就。
-
4. I mean, how many actual geniuses are there in the world, right?
天底下能有多少个天才呢。
-
5. If he'd kind of taken his life in a different direction,who knows?
要是他能致力于其他的事业,谁知道呢。
-
6. Hank, not to tell you your business,but I'm not sure I agree.
汉克 并不是对你指手画脚,可我并不同意你的观点。
-
7. What do you mean?
什么意思。
-
8. Well, I mean, you showed me that notebook and from what I saw--
我是说 你给我看的那个笔记本。
-
9. and this is just my humble opinion--
就我个人观点来看。
-
10. from what I saw on those papers...
就凭那些纸上写的东西。