返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝命毒师 第4季 第13集>>

  • 1. Old guy in a wheelchair.
    坐轮椅的一个老头。
  • 2. Um, doesn't talk,rings a bell.
    不会说话,只能按铃。
  • 3. I don't mean "Does that ring a bell?"
    我不是说 你想到了吗。
  • 4. I mean, the guy actually has to
    我的意思是 那人确实只能。
  • 5. - ring a bell. - I-- Yes, I know. I remember.
    -按铃来交流 -我知道 我记得。
  • 6. So what, once every blue moon,Gus goes and visits an old cartel associate.
    那又怎样 每个特定时期,古斯都要去拜访一位前帮派成员。
  • 7. That-- That doesn't help me.
    那又能怎样。
  • 8. I can't very well hide out in a nursing home for six months,hoping, on the off chance, that he comes back.
    我可没法在病房里躲个半年,抱着侥幸的心理希望他会来。
  • 9. It's not even like they're friends.
    他们貌似并不是朋友。
  • 10. Pinkman said it was like he was torturing the old guy.
    平克曼说看上去他在折磨这老头。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 49 Previous Next