<< 绝命毒师 第4季 第13集>>
-
1. designed to get Hank out into the open.
就是要把汉克诓到外面。
-
2. That's all this is.
绝对如此。
-
3. - That's what we thought. - Well.
-我们也这么想的 -说得好听。
-
4. It's been years since this guy's been a player.
这家伙已经金盆洗手多年了。
-
5. His nephew's gone.
他侄子也死了。
-
6. Doesn't have anybody.
一个亲人都没有。
-
7. The nurse checks out-- doesn't know nothing.
那个护士也查过了 什么都不知道。
-
8. Guess I just don't see an angle in it,if there even is one.
完全没有头绪,完全没有。
-
9. Of course, if you did want to talk to this guy,there's not safer place than the office.
当然了 如果你愿意和他谈谈,局里肯定是最安全的地方了。
-
10. I don't think this sounds like a good idea.
我认为这是个坏主意。