<< 绝命毒师 第5季 第11集>>
-
1. Right, so there I am, I'm on top of the train,pumping the water in,and he's watching to make sure we put in
我站在火车顶上,往里面注水,他在旁监督 确保注入的量。
-
2. exactly what he calculated.
跟他的计算一致。
-
3. And we gotta be real precise,because water and methylene weigh different,and he, like, figured it all out to the, like, milliliter.
我们必须非常精确,因为水和亚甲基的质量不同,而他全算出来了 精确到毫升。
-
4. Anyway, I'm up there with my hose,and we're going as fast as we can.
我在顶上 拿着水管,我们尽可能得快。
-
5. 'Cause we only got a few minutes.
因为只有几分钟。
-
6. At the crossing, we got this guy
在交叉路口 我们的人。
-
7. who's smooth-talking the engineer.
在吸引火车司机的注意力。
-
8. And it's all just going great,until this other dude shows up in this monster truck,so we're pretty much screwed,because he can just push
一切都进行得很好,直到一个开着越野卡车的伙计出现,我们基本算完蛋了,因为他可以直接把。
-
9. the entire dump truck off the tracks,which, you know, is what he does.
卡车推下铁轨,事实上 他就这么做了。
-
10. Wait. What's your guy doing?
等等 你们的人在干什么。