<< 绝命毒师 第5季 第11集>>
-
1. I didn't want my family to go into financial ruin,so I agreed.
我不希望我的家庭遭受经济危机,所以我同意了。
-
2. Hank had a partner, a businessman,named Gustavo Fring.
汉克有一个搭档 是一个商人,名叫古斯塔沃·弗林。
-
3. Hank sold me into servitude to this man,and when I tried to quit, Fring threatened my family.
汉克简直是把我卖给了这人当奴隶,当我想要退出时 弗林便威胁我的家人。
-
4. I didn't know where to turn.
我不知道向谁求助。
-
5. Eventually, Hank and Fring had a falling out,and things escalated.
最终 汉克和弗林大吵一架,后来情况恶化。
-
6. Fring was able to arrange,uh, I guess-- I guess you call it a hit on Hank,and failed.
弗林一手策划了,我想 应该叫针对汉克的袭击,结果失败了。
-
7. But he was seriously injured,and I wound up paying his medical bills,which amounted to a little over $177,000.
但他受伤很严重,我付了他的医药费,大概是十七万七千多美元。
-
8. Upon recovery, Hank was bent on revenge.
汉克刚刚恢复 就开始考虑复仇。
-
9. Working with a man named Hector Salamanca,he plotted to kill Fring.
他跟一个名叫赫克托·塞拉曼卡的人合作,计划杀死了弗林。
-
10. The bomb that he used
他用的炸弹。